- 2016-17 Easter Egg Hunt(start month of March)
Three eggs are hidden throughout the community with cash prizes for the community members that find them.
- Language App Launch (November 10, 2016)
The first HoChunk language app for the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska.
- Culture Week (July 18-21, 2016)
An assortment of traditional HoChunk Games, Ethnobotany and language lessons open to community members.
- Family Game Night (January 27, 2016)
Various HoChunk language games, facepaint, food and free t-shirts for all community families.
- Culture Camp (June 19-23, 2017)
Camp includes various Hocak teachings from applique sewing, traditional cooking, lacrosse, Hocak singing and dancing, Hocak language activities.
- Hocak Ethnobotany (July 11 & 12, 2017)
Knowledge on how to use our local plants and where to find them.
- Hocak Orthography (July 18 & 25, 2017)
Interactive fun in learning the pronunciation of the alphabet and all the diacritic markings.
- Hocak Moccasin Pattern Making (July 17-21, 2017)
Learn how to measure and draw out to Hocak moccasin pattern for both styles.